1. Glamorgan Financial Services Ltd does not assume responsibility for the content or accuracy of the information contained within the linked site(s) accessible from this site.
2. This website is approved by Glamorgan Financial Services Ltd (authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority). All content of the website is deemed to be correct as at the last site update. We have made great efforts to ensure the accuracy of the information provided but do not accept any responsibility for errors or omissions.
3. The Financial Services Authority does not regulate mortgage advice, deposit accounts, medical insurance, tax advice and some forms of protection insurance.
4. Loans are subject to status and mortgages are only available to adults over 18 years. YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR OTHER LOAN SECURED UPON IT.
5. Glamorgan Financial Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
6. Past performance is not a guide to future performance. The value of investments in the Stockmarket held directly through individual shares or indirectly through collective investment vehicles, as well as any income derived from them can go down as well as up. Investment returns cannot be guaranteed and you may not get back the full amount invested. The Stockmarket should not be considered as a suitable place for short term investment.
7. DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
Information about you (including data as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) will be held by Glamorgan Financial Services Ltd and processed, disclosed and used by us, and third party product providers in servicing our/their relationship with you, including administration, marketing, identity or credit verification and money laundering checks. By submitting your details you agree to the storage use and disclosure.
Unless you notify us otherwise, you agree that Glamorgan Financial Services Ltd and third party providers may use and analyse Your Data, including the nature of your transactions, to give you information by post, telephone, fax or e-mail about our/their products and services and those of selected third parties which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please notify us.
By contacting us via our website you consent to our processing your sensitive personal data for the above purposes. You have a right to ask for a copy of the information and to correct any inaccuracies. To make sure we follow your instructions correctly and to improve our service to you through training of our staff, we may record telephone calls. When you give us information about another person you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them, to consent to the processing of their personal data, including sensitive personal data and to the transfer of their information and to receive on their behalf any data protection notice.